14 Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tương tác Bài 2 Tập tin và thư mục bằng Tiếng Anh cho các thầy cô nghiên cứu thêm nhé…
In this lesson you were introduced to the common tasks associated with managing files and folders, including how to create folders, select items, and then copy or move these items to different locations.
Managing Microsite Data Files
Data files have been provided in one folder for the exercises on this microsite. The only other folder you will see is one that contains additional images you can use to complete the exercises should you not have access to the Internet.
Organize the files to help you find the appropriate ones when you begin the exercises on the microsite.
Open Windows Explorer and navigate to where the microsite data files are located on your system.
Create a subfolder for each of the application programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Move the files into the appropriate program folder.
Close Windows Explorer.
Creative Application Exercises: Organizing Your Files
Apply your knowledge and skill for file management to organize the student data files for the courseware. Create folders to organize the different types of files based on how you think you might organize them if you worked for Tolano. Use names for the folders that will clearly identify the type of content the folders may include.
1. To temporarily close the current application window, which option would you use?
c. Restore Down
2. Why is it crucial to create backup copies of data?
3. How can you tell if an icon on the desktop is the actual file or a shortcut to the actual file?
4. Which key can you use to select random files from a list?
5. How would you activate the feature to narrow a search using a specific date?